Ronda Rousey is training Hollywood Star Vin Disel's daughter.

Since her polarizing accomplishment in the UFC, undefeated ladies' bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey has spread out into Hollywood and turn into a standard big name.

The female pound-for-pound #1 has featured in the Entourage motion picture, The Expendables 3 and Furious 7. In her acting tries, "Unruly" has made companions with any semblance of Vin Diesel and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.


Diesel, the main star in the Fast and Furious motion pictures, says his co-star Rousey is showing his little girl how to shield herself. As indicated by the on-screen character, seven-year-old Hania is currently an orange belt in Judo.

"As a matter of first importance I feel frustrated about anybody that needs to (date her). I wouldn't need that on my most noticeably awful foe on the grounds that I'm only that sort of father.

"I've been considering this since the day I cut the umbilical rope and as a result of that I settled on a choice right off the bat that I was going to do my absolute best to engage her to handle it herself," Diesel told

The 48-year-old says "Close relative" Ronda is making a mammoth with his young girl.

"On account of her "close relative" Ronda Rousey she is presently an orange belt with stripes in Judo. I'm managing it early. I'm making a monster and I need her to have the capacity to say no methods no."

Vin Diesel's most recent hit The Last Witch Hunter is in silver screens across the nation now. Ronda Rousey's next venture is a change of the 1989 activity excellent, Road House.

The Olympic bronze medalist will shield her bantamweight title for the seventh time against Holly Holm at UFC 193 on November fifteenth in Melbourne, Australia.